As much as Satan would love to, he knows he doesn’t have the authority to close the Church—the Body of Christ. Christ being the Head, and every born-again believer a part of the Body—the Church is not under the enemy’s jurisdiction. Therefore, he’ll settle for the next best thing; deceiving man into believing the Church is only a building made of brick and mortar. But for those who know better, have not restrained their Christianity to a building that can be manipulated by man.
The Body of Christ is too powerful to be contained!
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12)
COVID-19 is like a disturbed hornet’s nest; raging fearlessly throughout the world leaving behind unprecedented catastrophic footprints. The world is searching vigorously for vaccines and any other means to stop, or slow down this deadly threat on the world.
Every facet of our lives has been affected by this uncontrolled virus. Schools have closed, businesses have folded, entertainment has been interrupted; but the Church—is still doing what she’s called to do:
- Still covering her families and loved ones in prayer,
- Still clothed in the armor that’ll stand against the wiles of the devil,
- Still laying hands on the sick,
- Still fasting and praying,
- Still worshiping and giving thanks,
- Still singing and praising the Lord,
- Still reading the Word; and receiving divine revelation,
- Still communicating with other believers,
- Still enjoying the peace and comfort of the Holy Spirit,
- Still walking by faith,
- Still witnessing to unbelievers; and caring for the needy are just a few things the Church is still doing while the local church doors are shut.
The positive side of all this: Our relationship with the Holy Spirit is being given the opportunity to draw closer to Him—while the world gets to see the love of Christ in action through His Church.
Remember, the Body of Christ Never Closed!
See you next week on Paulette Talks Faith.