After you willfully flip off good-sound advice, the last thing anyone wants to hear is, “I told you so!” But that’s precisely what the world is hearing after it has excluded God. As a result, the consequences of wickedness are staggering. But don’t be shocked—God told us so!
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death
Why be surprised when God told us what would happen if we turn away from Him.
- The world dispenses cruelty without a second thought, but evil deeds will return to their senders—God told us so.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap (Galatians 6:7).
- The world encourages self-aggrandizing behavior on the backs of others; however, those supercilious attitudes will come tumbling down—God told us so.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall (Proverbs 16:18).
- The world thinks immorality is without penalty; nonetheless, the result is death—God told us so.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).
- The world promotes evil; but, anyone submitting to those sins will not inherit the Kingdom of God—God told us so.
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God (Galatians 5:21).
- The world views the LORD’s return as nonsense, but He is coming despite the skepticism—God told us so.
Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not (Luke 12:40).
We can’t say God didn’t tell us so!
See you next time on Paulette Talks Faith.